Sunday, September 26, 2010

DarkCity Soir







 I'm not interested in joining social networks such as facebook or twitter because it seems like that isn't a private life. To experience in the Second Life is different in terms of creativity an avatar who living in virtual life instead of me. It has not only a communication, but also cultural society, which I mostly interested in.

Here, I took some photos at Halloween's party in the Second Life. I'm not familiar with a Halloween's party in my culture. Though experiencing in virtual life, I feel simultaneously difference and similarity in real world versus virtual world. It means that I have the memory of Halloween's party though experiencing with my avatar.

By the Second Life, I'm interested in interaction and communication between real life and virtual life rather than a building up new world.

No comments:

Post a Comment