Sunday, October 17, 2010

second post update



So far, I've experimented with the identity of my avatar, from the original asian form that I manifested during the beginning of class. I took the liberty of changing my character into an asian-centric manifestation at the beginning in order to provide myself some sort of link to the idea that I was being reinterpreted in digital form, but then once I got comfortable with the idea of having a digital representation, it became a little easier to represent myself as a character of a different ethnicity, such as a black or white person. I am still getting acquainted with my character though, and all of the quirks that I am attempting to personify my digital being.
being able to play with the lighting/brightness of all the objects though, is still an awesome thing to do because of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment