Sunday, October 17, 2010

Performer in a theater

My avatar is performer and I could be a performance director in the SL. I make a stage for the media performance, and my avatar needs to change his/her costume and makeup. Sometimes it will take props on.


















I’d like to make Miniature Theater using LCD monitor in the RL. It will interact video with physical lighting. Otherwise, In the SL, I would manipulate many things included time (sunrise, sunset, or midnight) and lighting. These functions are very useful for me for making a daytime or nighttime.

For the final, I want to make a performance in SL with my avatar. In the performance, there will be a dancer, but he/her will have various roles. A story of performance would be lead by either a dancer or video clips on stage and background.




No comments:

Post a Comment